TLE- Dressmaking 7 WORKSHOP!. Here is where your workshop begins.
TAKING BODY MEASUREMENTS. 07.
Cute Little Angel Large Size PNG Clipart | Pinturas de anjo, Anjos ....
Teacher Daniel Dejon.
Distance Learning VIRTUAL CLASSROOM RULES Find a quiet place Free of distractions (tv, parents, toys, pets, siblings, etc.). Show up in time For class and wait to be admitted into it if needed. 4.
ÉG Ot. Different Sewing Tools and Equipment.
Participants (4) Participant 1 (Host, me) Pl • Participant 2 (Guest) Participant 3 Participant 4 (Guest) rticipant 3 Participant 4 Mute Stop Video Security Participants Participant 1 Participant 2 Share Screen Reactions Speaker View More Invite Mute All More v.
111,111. A tape measure, or measuring tape is a type of hand tool typically used to measure distance or size..
HOW TO TAKE BODY MEASUREMENTS CHEST UPPER ARM WAIST HIPS CHEST WAIST HIPS UPPER ARM THIGH.
When body measurements are accurate, the garments can be fit. A well fitted garment can enhance not only the look of the person but also the personality. The measurement of attire depends on a number of factors, like the style, type ofthe garment and the gender of the customer.
Ilow body measurements can be achieved properly: l. Horizontal measurement- taken from the left of the figure to the right. 2. Vertical measurement- taken from the top of the body figure to its base. 3. Circumferential measurement- taken around the body..
1. Bust point height or apex height - This is the measure ment from the base of the neck down to the tip of the bust..
2. Front Figure -This is the measurement from the center shoulder over the bust waistline level..
3. Empire level - measure from the center of the front shoulder over the bust down to the empire level, which is correctly below the bust..
4. Crotch or Rise - This is measured by placing a ruler between the legs then measureing below the waist band down to the top of the level of the ruler..
5. Skirt length - This measurement is taken from the waistline level down to the desired length of the skirt..
6. Shirt length - This is taken from the nape down the center back to the desired length..
7. Sleeve length - This measurement is taken from the tip of the shoulder down to the desired length of the sleeve..
B. Horizontal Measurements 1. Back chest - This measurement is taken from the (back) armhole..
2. Front chest - This is taken from the ( front ) armhole seam to the right ( front armhole seam )..
3. Bust distance - This measurement is taken from the first tip of the bust to the other tip..
4. Shoulder - This is measurement is taken from the first shoulder to the other shoulder point..
C. Circumferential Measurements 1. Bust - This measurement is taken around the fullest part of the bust passing the tip of the nipple..
2. Waist - This measurement is taken along the smallest part of the waistline..
3. Hipl - This measures 4 inches from the waistline, then proceed measuring around the hip level where the stomach is fullest..
4. Hip2 - This measurement is taken from the waistline, measure 8 inches then proceed measuring around the buttocks..
5. Armhole - This measures around the circumference of the armpit..
6. Wrist - This is taken along the whole circumference of the wrist with two fingers inserted for easing..
7. Neck - This measures around the base of the neck with two finger inserted for easing..
8. Arm girth - This measurement is taken around the arm..
9. Bottom or Hem - This is taken around the fullest part of the bottom..
10. Empire circumference - This measurement is taken around the whole circumference of the empire level..
62 Vector free ideas | vector free, vector, khmer new year.
We Don't Just Need Masks, We Need Optimal PPE | MedPage Today.
Activity 1. Direction:. Identify what type of measurement is observed whether Horizontal, Vertical or Circumferential measurements. You will be given 5 seconds to answer each item..
Quiz. Direction:. In your paper, draw and label at least three body measurements. A. Vertical B. Horizontal C. Circumferential.
Assignment:. Illustrate or draw the following by getting the body measurements of any family member. Do this in your activity notebook . 1. Hips 2. Skirt length 3. Waist 4. Shoulder 5. Armhole.
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.