Here is where our presentation begins
TELEKOM MALAYSIA (UNIFI)
AHNU DURKASHINI A/P CHANDRANSEKARAN
ANIS DAYANI BINTI AZIZUL
NURUL SAKINAH BINTI IDRIS
MUHAMMAD HAZIQ AZIZI BIN MD SAID
YUVENDRAN A/L ELANGOVAN
MUHAMMAD IRFFAN BIN MUHAMAD ROSIL AFFENDI
Unifi is an internet service by Telekom Malaysia . Unifi is a industrial product that supplies internet services to the consumers. Unifi was found on 24th March 2010. Unifi is a premier brand under Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM). The features of Unifi Wi-Fi is providing wireless internet access for many modern devices such as laptops, smartphones, tablet computers and electronic gaming consoles. It is also call as formerly called the VIP (Voice, Internet, Phone) plan, the residential package was renamed as Advance plan, Pro plan, and Lite plan, which provides video or IP Television, Internet Access, and phone service.
MASLOW’S HIERARCHY NEED
1. Psychological needs It is incorporate essential human requirements that are important to support life like food, attire and resting. 2.Safety Satisfaction of psychological needs in individual results to an emergence of safety needs that incorporate being liberated from dread or hardship of fundamental necessities. 3.Social need (Love and belonging) Social need recognizes with the feeling of acknowledgment by various group.
MASLOW’S HIERARCHY NEED
4.Esteem needs Arising in the following stage to rouses an individual to contribute their best to the endeavors of the gathering as a trade-off for the various types of remuneration that acknowledgment can accept. 5.Self-actualization Self-actualization describes the fulfillment of your full potential as a person. It is closely associated with maximizing an individual’s potential regardless of its natures.
Action to satisfy need and motives. - Consumer started to make move to satisfy them or solve the problem that have been burden
G oal accomplishment. - Goals are achieved by taking action to meet needs and motivations.
F eedback. - Feedback offers input that can be used to revise, enhance, or modify needs as needed.
FACTORS INFLUENCING CONSUMERS’ BEHAVIOUR
4) Attitudes and Beliefs Consumers have certain attitude and beliefs which influence the buying decisions of a consumer. Based on this attitude, the consumer behaves in a particular way towards a product.
3) Learning When a person buys a product, he/she gets to learn something more about the product. Learning comes over a period of time through experience.
2) Perception Customer perception is a process where a customer collects information about a product and interprets the information to make a meaningful image about a particular product.
1) Motivation A person has many needs such as the social needs, basic needs, security needs, esteem needs and self-actualization needs.
3) ROLES & STATUS A person is influenced by the role that he holds in the society. If a person is in a high position, his buying behavior will be influenced largely by his status.
2) REFERENCE GROUPS Reference group is a group of people with whom a person associates himself. Generally, all the people in the reference group have common buying behavior and influence each other.
1) FAMILY Family plays a significant role in shaping the buying behavior of a person. A person develops preferences from his childhood by watching family buy products and continues to buy the same products even when they grow up
3) SOCIAL CLASS The social class is defined not just by wealth, but also by employment, family history, education, and dwelling area.
2) SUBCULTURE People from various religions, castes, regions, and ethnicity can form subcultures. Unifi TM target market will survey and ask for opinion from their subculture such as their online mutual and online public figure
1) CULTURE Cultural Factors are the fundamental beliefs, needs, desires, preferences, perceptions, and behaviour. Unifi TM target market will likely to observe their culture choosing Unifi TM for home WiFi connection.
3) OCCUPATION A person prefers to acquire items that are related to his or her work. Hospital company will also influence by this factor they need a strong internet connection to synced data especially during this pandemic COVID-19.
2) INCOME Unifi TM offers variety of package that suits on customers income and requirement. Thus, this income factor will influence consumer buying behaviour as the package suit well on all class of income.
1) AGE The purchasing habits of young individuals differ from those of middle-aged adults. This middle-aged people will concern about the importance of having a strong internet connection such as Unifi TM
To conclude, motivation is one of the process that influencing consumers’ buying behaviour to purchase Telekom Malaysia’s Unifi Wi-Fi. Unifi Wi-Fi was one of the most needed services during Covid-19 pandemic.
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING