School of Professional Studies
SCHOOL OF COMPUTATIONAL SCIENCE AND IT
Internship Report Presentation
Guide:MRS.MADHAVI GIRIDHAR D
• Date of Commencement of Internship: 18 jan 2021
• Date of Completion of Internship: 30 Apr 2021
• Assigned Designation during the internship :AR Executive
• Reporting authority :Name of the Manager - Naresh Babu N
• Year of Establishment: 08 December 2015
• Number of Employees:150
• Major products and services offered
Invoicing and billing.
Invoice receipt verification.
Invoice reconciliation with payments.
Monthly Open Balance Statements to Customers.
Debtor Aging Report Preparation and Processing.
• Major clients
Kelly From U.S
Operational Aspects covered during the Internship
• Name of the Department:
• Duties and Responsibilities handled (Only 5 points)
1.To transfer insurance claims and billing data to billing software.
2.To update billing software with rate changes.
3.To create both paper and electronic copies of documentation.
4.To develop and maintain a tracking system of incoming and late payments.
5.To monitor and resolve financial discrepancies.
UNDERSTANDING OF BUSINESS ISSUES.
KNOWLEDGE OF THE INDUSTRY