• He was born in Istanbul in 1932
• He graduated from ITU faculty of Architecture in 1954
• He died on 18 October 2011.
• Behruz Çinici seems to have a design approach that meets the demands, takes into account urban integrity, and addresses urban and environmental problems.
• In addition, his designs contain movements of currents such as Brutalism, which dominated the last quarter of the 20th century.
• METU Faculty of Architecture, designed by Behruz Çinici and Altuğ Çinici couple, emerged as a result of the competition organized for its campus and buildings in 1961.
METU Faculty of Architecture consists of corridors, nested courtyards and galleries. The different buildings attached to Alle in the project are designed with a spatial setup that will provide indoor-outdoor permeability.
• Asymmetrical planning approach
• The faculty library and the auditorium connected to the main mass with a semi-open arcaded connection.
• The main entrance a square space but this is not fully felt on the ground floor.
• Stairs are not hidden anywhere in the building but are emphasized with a sculptural expression.
• Using bare concrete, marble, brick, wood, etc.) together with their raw forms.
• In order to benefit from sunlight in the large interior volumes that arise, openings have been left in the ceiling and upper walls.
• When we look at their contemporaries around the world during the years when the Çiniciler were working on the Çorum Bin Evler Project, we can talk about architectural production, pluralism and participation.
• In addition, it constituted an important source of sociological research related to the region during the years it was studied.
bin evler birinci yerlesme alamnda •
• It is desired to create a strong fluidity between the spaces by using as little partition walls as possible in the houses.
• The Bin evler project is valuable in that Altuğ - Behruz Çinici not only produces in accordance with the criteria brought about by process focus, but also in that the participant conveys his beliefs about production.
• It is closely related to analyzing, using, transforming the physical and social data transferred specifically to the Binevler Building Cooperative and the realization of this process together with the people of the region in both the design and implementation phases.
• Designed in 1970
BURHANİYE AR-TUR HOLIDAY VILLAGE
1/200 63 nelu blok vaziyet site plan sluet
• The transportation scheme consists of vehicle roads serving from the rear to the residential areas and pedestrian roads that pass parallel and perpendicular to the slope.
c. c 9örüni elevat Section
• Selected geometric, basic forms, the idea of detaching buildings from nature, simplicity in the materials used, etc. They are rationalist items.
• The building deliberately avoids the monumentality (neo-classical style) of the TBMM Complex in which it is located, leaving the traditional mosque architecture and proposing a new design.
• Religious space is distinguished from the architectural habits of the past, defined by the processing of form, space and light, and landscape - building relationships.
• When settling in the Assembly Complex, which extends in the north-south direction, the structure creates a orientation arrow or even a circulation distribution point in the area.
00000 00040 ooo-
• The qibla wall is completely transparent, and the mihrab forms an outward-facing glass niche with a rectangular plan.
• The minaret of the mosque is designed as a two-stage platform, and a cypress tree, symbolizing the vertical effect of the minaret element, is also located at the point where the ladder reaches.
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING TO US
Mahmut Mert BİTER-170501051 Tayyibe KORKMAZ-170501031